It's an interesting life

To say the very least...life is interesting. All those unexpected twists and turns do indeed make for a bumpy, yet meaningful ride. There are quite a few things I find very interesting as well as disturbing...let's take a look at the list:

1. So the guy that I was feeling ( and devoted two whole blog posts to) is indeed feeling me...however, due to reasons beyond my control and his...there's no real future in that relationship. If only he were not so darn charming and attractive...

2. I'm extremely sexually attracted to one of my friends. He's a friend and although there is definitely no want for anything deeper than friendship on either side (I don't want him as a boyfriend, I think we would be horrible as a couple...and I know for a fact he doesn't like me like that either), when we speak, which we regularly do...I can't keep my mind off of sex. I know you all must be laughing at me right about now...considering I am doing my best to adhere to the whole celibacy thing...but I am just being real. THIS CRAP is hard to do. I knew it would be difficult, but Lord knows I didn't know it would be this hard, lol. Fortunately I am armed with Jesus, the Word and great friends who know how to distract by engaging me in other types of conversation.

3. I'm a bit worried about my brother. He is going through quite a bit right now and I am fervently praying for his deliverance. He's suffering from some addictions that could be life threatening. Lord knows I can't save him, but fortunately God can and will. Prayer indeed changes things.


Let's see what tomorrow brings...Joy does indeed come in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...