The List

I’ve come up with my own list of fabulous famous men…Some are gorgeous, some of stylish, some simply have great personalities…but for whatever reason, they have ended up on my Top 10. Feel free to leave me a comment if you agree, disagree or even better---who you would add to your list.

In no particular order:

Denzel Washington
Rugged good looks, highly intelligent, tremendously talented. Just sexy for no reason, lol.

Keanu Reeves
I have a weakness for Keanu...maybe it is the voice. Not sure. I've had a huge crush on him since I first saw Speed. The crush was reinforced after the Matrix saga. So cute.
Boris Kodjoe
He was born in Austria; there is something about a man who is born overseas that makes him so instantly attractive. He speaks five languages...Five. And he is absolutely flawless...It almost hurts to look at him.

Common
Words can't even express how I feel about Common when I see him...thoughtful, conscious lyrics...intelligence is so seductive

Idris Elba
Yum, yum, yummy. This man is beautiful. Gorgeous dark brown skin. British accent (born in London to African parents)...whew. That's all I have to say.

Michael Ealy
I can unequivocally say that this pick was all about looks. Although I would love to get to know Mr. Ealy as a person, I would love to just sit and stare at this gorgeous man even more.

George Clooney
This man has aged well...just like a fine wine. I found him the most attractive in Out of Sight with J-Lo. He was just a cool dude.

Antonio Sabato, Jr.
I was in love at first site when I saw him in Janet's Love Will Never Do Without You video.

Mario Lopez
The quinessential boy next door...and ultimate unassumming heartthrob had me melting since I first saw him on Saved By The Bell. Big smiles and dimples are always seductive.

Matthew McConaughey
Hmmmmm. He's a southern boy, which definitely has it's own special appeal. He is eccentric and a bit of a bad boy. Not too mention, a great actor and oh so special to look at.

2 comments:

  1. You do know I'm single right? and you are aware that because I am single, blogs like these can cause some serious issues within right? lol.

    girlllll you have a wonderful collection here :-) *so koolaiding*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LIKE IT SO SO BECAUSE IT IS NOT FULL DRESSES I WANT FULL DRESSES AND ANY ONE LIKE TO FULL DRESSES
    I THINK SO.I WISH ALL THE BEST
    TAKE CARE

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...