A Very Good Day

You ever have one of those days that seems quite ordinary and basic on the outside but is actually quite extraordinary? Today I had one of those days. I'm just so blessed. I have an incredibly dedicated team, JSW Media Group is truly flourishing--I was reminded of how wonderful it feels to have good people working with you during this morning's team meeting. It was refreshing to see the eagerness, the experience the free flow of ideas and concerns, and the willingness to follow my lead, as CEO...I've learned so much about leadership over the last year. Leadership is about listening, really listening. Leadership is about setting boundaries, and most of all leadership is being able to trust your team to do what is best 100 percent of the time when the "leader" is not around. I'm grateful to have lived and learned from my own mistakes and the missteps of others. But at the end of the day, regardless of the circumstances, my life is good...matter of fact, my life is great.

So, on this 25th day into the new year, I ask you...are you making the most of your life today? Prayerfully, I will continue to live life to the fullest.

Until next time...Peace & Blessings



"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...