Productive Pain

The loss of someone you love is never easy. Never. To say that it was painful when my father passed away from cancer is an atrocious understatement. You never fully snap back from that intense anguish, but what some of us try to do is make the attempt to survive...to make it through. I can honestly say that without the love of God and the warm embrace of my friends and family, "recovery" from losing Daddy would never have been possible. So yeah, I'm not in that constant, daily pain that had me trapped in its clinches so tight that I often hoped for the distraction of being depressed...but what I am now, is motivated. Motivated to make a difference. This week, Amped 4-A-Cure launched (read the announcement here, and all I can say is that I am proud of this project...of this movement. I encourage you all to take a look at what we are doing and get involved. We need you. Motivation dulls my pain, maybe it can help you too.



"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...