The Best Gift Ever

I’ve been super busy these days…but I can say that having all of these projects has resulted in some truly incredible blessings that I can only thank God for…He has placed people in my life who are really and truly helpful instead of being hindrances to the development of my talents. I must develop and use my talents in a way that is pleasing to the Kingdom---otherwise, what is really the point. I am charged with ensuring that everything I do ultimately puts a smile on someone’s face, gives them inspiration in times of turmoil or (most importantly) gives them faith, hope and love because they can see God working through me. I am so ridiculously far from perfect and thoroughly flawed, but I am happy to report that the Lord hasn’t given up on me yet. He has shown me that I am (as we all are) here for a purpose---to serve Him diligently, obediently and with lots of love.


This weekend we remember and honor the ultimate sacrifice and precious gift God gave to each one of us—Salvation through the blood of His Son, Jesus.

I don’t know about you, but that’s cause for celebration. Happy Easter!



"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...