The Intimidation Factor (image courtesy of TLR Photography)


I just posted this in one of my the forums I frequent on a regular URM World, but I thought it would also be appropriate to write about here as well:

I have heard it at least a hundred times or more from brothas that I am intimidating to approach. I honestly don't get it. I literally walk around smiling and laughing all of the time, because generally speaking I am a pretty upbeat person. As I often say, how can someone with dimples be intimidating ??? Those of you who know me realize that when I do get upset it never lasts more than an hour (unless I am in a true rage, and none of y'all have witnessed that yet). I'm not sure what kind of vibe I am giving off, but I'd love to hear some opinions on this topic. Ladies---have you ever been labeled "intimidating." Fellas---have you ever felt intimidated by a women. And if you don't want to implicate yourself, you can always use examples from other people's lives...

I don't know about dating right now. I'm completely at a loss as to how it's done. Guys have been so full of crap lately, that I just don't know what to do. I was chatting with one of my girls the other night, and she decided to just give up the struggle and turn it all over to God. Not a bad idea if you ask me. I mean really, I'm seriously at the point that the Lord is going to have to literally send me my future mate, put a red bow around him and stick him in my front yard before I'm convinced he is the one for me. I know, sounds crazy, but it is totally how I am feeling right now. I can't take this relationship madness anymore. At this point I'd settle for a nice dinner and some decent conversation...any takers?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...