Old Baggage/New Beginnings

My Ex and I are still pretty cool with each other, and he has been calling a lot lately. A friend of mine often says, Ex’s are ex’s for a reason….and I can respect that, and what’s funny is that my ex-boyfriend has a similar philosophy about these things…which makes me wonder why he is actually making the effort to call and email me now. I don’t know, crazy. I can unequivocally say the feelings that I once had for him have dulled and developed into something else—I respect him as a person, but the intense passion I once had, has since dissipated completely. I guess time does truly heal all wounds…that is if you are willing to allow that healing to actually take place.

And more importantly...I got a new job this week. My last day at the current gig is Monday. I am so excited because it means more money and better advancement opportunities. Best of all, I get to work with one of my best friends. God is good:) Nevertheless, I am sad to leave because of all the great co-workers, but that's why email and cell phones were created, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...