Too Good to be True

It's crazy, I am so positive when it comes to some things...but when it comes to men and possible relationships, I tend to be on the cynical side. I just met a great brother over the weekend: nice, down to earth, attractive, respectful and attentive...yet, I am waiting for the bottom to drop. Irrational? Of course...but I can't help it. I must say though that it was so refreshing to meet someone who isn't into playing games and messing with my head. But it's been so long since I have been in this "Dating" game that I feel as if I am losing my edge. I am caught in the middle of not wanting to seem too eager and not wanting to give the wrong impression. Perhaps I am just waiting to wake up b/c this seems way too good to be true.

1 comment:

  1. Listen, just because it's YOUR blog doesn't mean you can rant and rave about YOUR problems!!!! boring over here... email me with your new email!!!

    NOOCH!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...