Too Good to be True

It's crazy, I am so positive when it comes to some things...but when it comes to men and possible relationships, I tend to be on the cynical side. I just met a great brother over the weekend: nice, down to earth, attractive, respectful and attentive...yet, I am waiting for the bottom to drop. Irrational? Of course...but I can't help it. I must say though that it was so refreshing to meet someone who isn't into playing games and messing with my head. But it's been so long since I have been in this "Dating" game that I feel as if I am losing my edge. I am caught in the middle of not wanting to seem too eager and not wanting to give the wrong impression. Perhaps I am just waiting to wake up b/c this seems way too good to be true.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...