Just My Luck


I am so sick of being on the wrong side of relationships...let me explain...Just when I thought I had a break through after a really good heart to heart conversation with someone I am truly feeling, I find out that he is once again riding a relationship rollercoaster that does not involve Jameka as a companion. Will this torture ever end? I detest liking men that for whatever reason, can't, won't or are not able to like me back. Why is it that when it comes to me, certain people are not ready to "date" but miraculously soon after they decide to settle on someone else. Such an interesting life we live.

That's it...I'm done venting about this...I just wish that I wasn't so darn sensitive.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man Jameka that is terrible. You are so talented and beautiful, I can't understand why some great man hasn't snatched you up. He is out there! Just keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...