Danger!!! Entering a Blogging Zone


Blogging can be dangerous. And in actuality, reading other people's blogs can be hazardous to one's mental health.

Well, I just made the mistake of logging on to, for the sake of privacy let's call him "Ralph", Ralph's blog today...and of course he was talking about another woman that he may be interested in and dating, etc. It wasn't a bad post, I just don't know what to think. We are so "undefined" right now that I am not sure where I stand with him. I honestly think he's afraid to make a move with me because of how it may look...I don't know, I'm reaching. I'm not confused, I know exactly what I want, I think I'm just scared that it's not going to happen, and I'll get my feelings hurt...again, lol. But that's life...you just dust yourself off and start over again when necessary. God made me strong, I just have to remember that. However, I think that I'm really good for him and he's good for me...and I just hope he values me as much as I value him as part of my life.

I know I'm rambling, but the real question is...does he read my blog like I read his. That's the million dollar question:-)

My freelance client base is really growing, my writing is starting to take off. Now if I could just find an agent for the modeling and acting side of my biz, then I would be straight. I just need my website finished so that the online marketing can begin. Well, no use in complaining. Everything is everything, and I am just happy to be able to thank God for another day and another chance to get it right.

Stay Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...