When You Know, You Know


This past weekend, I got a chance to get out and enjoy some nightlife. It was fun for what it was...There is so much more to life than just hanging out and partying. I'll admit that I'm a social drinker, but even those times the effect alcohol has on me doesn't really excite me all that much. Life is about love. Love for God, love for one's self, love for one's fellow man. I love life right now. I feel blessed that I know that I am saved, sanctified and filled with the spirit of a living God. As I have said before, you don't have to believe what I believe, but I can tell you what God has done for me. I wake up each day, that's a miracle within itself. My bills are paid, I am surrounded by good people who love me...my soul and my spirit are at peace y'all, even through all the trials, tribulations and overall nonsense that this world has thrown at me, I'm still standing, I'm still smiling. What do I have to complain about? Nada, not a thing. I know I write a lot about men and relationships, but the truth of the matter is that being alone right now is bearable because I have comfort from the greatest Comforter that ever was:-) This is not blind faith, this is what has worked for me. I know I've been changed from whom I once was to who I am now, and I am thankful for that evolution.

Keep loving and smiling people. I have never been afraid to say what I feel and express my opinion. I can honestly say that I have never felt intimidated by any person on this earth. However, for the first time in my life, I am not afraid to love for fear of (a) that love not being returned or (b) getting hurt...When you have peace within your soul, your heart is filled with abundant courage..and you are no longer afraid.

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...