Withdrawal

I'm having some serious blog withdrawal. I haven't had a serious entry in weeks, and it's been so difficult for me to make time to get all of these thoughts out of my head...and right now isn't the right time either. Just wanted to let everyone know (all three of my regular readers, lol, I'm sooo popular), that I will be back and posting like crazy this week. I have a lot to catch everyone up on...it's been a grueling/exhausting/emotionally taxing last few weeks. Thanks for all of the emails and messages on myspace checking up on me. The love has been much appreciated. Until later.

Peace & Blessings,
J

1 comment:

  1. Oh you take your time. But let me get a heads up on when the blog hits, becuase I'll have to send the kid to his grandmother's, get my tea, crackers, popcorn, soda, water and other snacks, because I'll be glued to the computer.

    can't wait to get to reading.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...