Spring in the QC

It's absolutely gorgeous outside--this is most definitely my favorite time of year. When the weather is warm but not too hot, and that nice soothing breeze is in the air, you truly feel as if all is right with the world.

I've had a crazy last few weeks (yeah and what else is new)...work has been insane, my extra curricular activities are taking over my life and I had a passing in the family. But still, as I look out at the beauty of the day, I am reminded that God is in control and that He has me in his arms...comforting and whispering inspiration in my ear.

Enjoy the day people...you may not get another chance.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of the passing sweety. My condolences.

    Spring...the one time in the universe that mocks just about every happiness you could think of. Births and renewals of almost everything can't escape the mind. I love spring, love its ambiance.
    Life definitely is for the living.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...