ATL Bound

Okay, so it is no secret that I'm a bit of a workaholic (and busy to the point of exhaustion). If I don't have my handy to do list right in front of me at all times, trust and believe, I would not remember what to do next.

At the close of each day, I remember just how many people I still need to call, set up meetings with or see—tomorrow. Kameron (add him as a friend, he is new to myspace) my summer intern has been a God send. I could not have asked for a better assistant if I had manufactured him from scratch. He graduates in December from University of North Carolina at Charlotte, so if you have any job openings please consider this phenomenal young talent. Now, the only thing that worries me is how in the world am I going to replace him when school starts back up in the fall. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

I'm going out of town to Atlanta with one of my clients (www.myspace.com/theselfshow) next week. We are filming a documentary about the HIV/AIDS epidemic in the African-American community. It's killing us silently and at a rapid rate. We have to do our part to raise awareness. Anyway, I will be setting up interviews and such for the host/executive producer Mo Stegall. If you know of any good people I should link up with while I am there, let me know (email me at jameka@jswmediagroup.com or just message me here). I'll be in ATL from June 28-July 1 so feel free to hit me up.


That's it for now…Peace & Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...