When One Door Closes ...

I must thank my good friend Jan (who also happens to be a phenomenal photographer, www.dracophotography.com, check her out) who reminded me yesterday that I need to let those people (men) who continually disappoint and refuse to step up to the plate go...And she's so right. In the words of my mother, who also happens to be an Evangelist, "I am not going to let the devil steal my joy."

It's time for me to stop worrying about the future and just live. I can't be worrying about if and when I will be in a relationship, get married or anything else like that...I have too much stuff to do. My career is starting to soar. I'm making connections and meeting great people each and every day. The show has been highly successful thus far, with barely any promotion, just imagine if I put more effort into it, lol. The magazine is moving along at a steady pace, and people continue to show us love for what we do. I AM BLESSED. As Jan reiterated, if these men can't see me for the jewel that I believe God has created me to be, then they don't deserve my company. There is truly someone for everyone, and I'm patiently awaiting the right person for me. In the interim...Meka has plenty of work to do...for God...and myself.

3 comments:

  1. Aww .. I am glad I could help you Jameka.. You have too much going for you to sweat the small stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:56 PM

    Beautiful Post, Sister Friend. Allow God to your in the meantime... So that he may show you the one who may fill that spot in your life. Your Divine Beauty is always gonna shine no matter what... SO keep on doing your own thing and Know that He is Working it out for you while you are loving, praising, and worshipping him...

    May God Continue Blessing you and everything that you touch!!!

    Your Sister,
    Ruqayyah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:19 PM

    WOMAN OF GOD, ALWAYS REMEBER THAT REAL DIAMOND DON'T GO ON SALE, SO IF THE MAN CANNOT SEE WHAT YOU ARE WORTH AND HE IS NOT WORTH YOUR TIME. FAKE DIAMOND ARE ARE ON THE SELVE BUT BUT REAL GOOD DIAMOND ARE IN THE SAFE, LOCK UP FOR ONLY REAL SEEKER. USED CARS LOOSE VALUE. KEEP YOUR HEAD. APOSTLE JENKINS

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...