My second home…

Yes, people, it is indeed that time. It’ time for Jameka to invade New York City once again. Y’all know you missed me. In typical diva fashion, I’m thinking of coordinating a low key, private soiree at either a lounge or restaurant to see everyone. No doubt, I will hit BK and BX, and I’m staying in Manhattan, so I will make the rounds. Nevertheless, I think it would be fun for people to mix & mingle….And I get to meet someone special to me for the first time. We shall see if sparks fly in person as much as they do over the phone. Nevertheless, I can promise that I won’t do anything crazy like get married on a whim (a low blow I know, but I had to mention it man, it was too easy, lol)…but I do plan on having a good time in the city.

On an unrelated note, the Mosaic Literary Center had its first event Wednesday night. It was a resounding success. People felt comfortable, and we were able to raise awareness about what we do and how we do it. Definitely a good look. Next time, we will do our best to raise some money for our cause…but that’ll soon come no doubt (said in my best imitation of a Jamaican accent).

Life is good. I can’t complain. There are other things going on in my life that I don’t care to share just yet…but all I can say is that I am blessed and happy that Christ has me in the palm of His hand.

Peace & Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:30 PM

    safe travels to you big sista. & big ups to you in your endeavors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...