Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow…Bittersweet Endings, New Beginnings

After four incredible years, I have made the decision to leave SOTAC Magazine. Believe me, this was not an easy decision, it was made after a lot of thought, prayer and meditation. My time at SOTAC has run its course; it is time for me to focus on family and my own personal endeavors separate and distinct from publishing the magazine.

To say that I learned a lot doesn’t even scratch the surface. SOTAC proved to be a remarkable training ground where I was able to use all of my talents and abilities in a positive and constructive way. Working on the magazine will be missed immensely, I thrived off of the deadline pressure, working with new (and very difficult) artists and writers…and just dealing with the social politics of the urban arts & culture scene here in Charlotte. I helped to create a one of a kind product, so I hope you all continue to support SOTAC in the years to come…after all; it is still part of my legacy (smile).

If anyone is interested in being featured in the publication, let me know and I will pass on the appropriate contact information.

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...