Mental Heath Day Part 2

I've been so busy lately that I haven't had time to sleep, talk to my best friend Khendra much less update the blog. But that ends today. I must write when the spirit hits me...I will not be denied, lol... Anyway, I had to take a break from the networking, conference calls, meetings and event planning to hang out and enjoy myself a little (which only lasted about two days, but what can I say, I'm a workaholic)...I decided to hang out with my ERT co-workers for a little R&R at the Kanye West After Party @ HOM Lounge here in the QC. Attractive Young Women + Free Libations (from men who definitely wanted our attention) = a hilarious night out on the town. I had such a good time that the next night I even stopped by The Beautiful Club's One Year Anniversary Celebration, thanks for the invite Derek! ...talk about a carefree weekend...but I am back on the grind and I hope to see you all at Mosaic's night of Poetry & Jazz tonight. Our featured poet is Tavis Brunson...after the event we are heading over to PopLife for more good times. Should be a fun evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...