A Girl's Night Out With Style...



The Queen City was infused with a shot of energetic style this past Friday night at Loft 1523. Charlotte Style Magazine officially launched by honoring the 25 most stylish people in the city. I have to give Ms. Bridgette Wright, publisher of Charlotte Style Mag her props for executing an excellent event. Good job to Bridgette and the entire staff...Everyone looked great, and it was truly a good look for Charlotte's style conscious.



Speaking of style, looking to "Indulge"...I'd like to invite my Charlotte readers to come mix, mingle and network with me and the entire JSW Media Group staff at our next installment of Indulge Thursdays, 6:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. at Apostrophe Lounge located at 1440 S. Tryon Street in the heart of Southend, minutes from Uptown Charlotte. Music by dj rsenal. Email me at jameka(at)jswmediagroup.com if you would like to attend, the event is by special invitation only...


"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...