I'm Ready To Indulge


I'm having my second installment of JSW Media Group's "Indulge" Thursdays @ Apostrophe Lounge tonight from 6:30 p.m.-9:00 p.m. Just some casual networking in an intimate environment. Great place to chat with good people and just chill. My boy dj rsenal is providing the music, so it should be a good time. Rumor has it that there will even be complimentary appetizers and desserts...Get there early...

On another note...The next Fashion Friday is Nov. 21st, also at Apostrophe Lounge, so please save the date. Lots of giveaways, a mini fashion show and more...definitely a "can't miss event."



More good news coming soon...including the return of More Than Sex radio...new format, same great concept.





"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...