Validation Feels Good

Historically the entertainment industry is a cutthroat business. When I first entered the industry as a model (many, many moons ago) I often wondered if I had the stomach for this kind of work. Nevertheless, considering my "hood" background, it ended up being a piece of cake (and I didn't even lose my morals in the process, go figure!). But still from time to time, when I get stabbed in the back on various occasions, deals are lost due to shady behavior or people are just being plain mean, I wonder about the road I am on...but then, someone says something nice and unexpected...and completed unsolicited. Check out the love that one of my clients (and undoubtedly one of the best people that I know) has shown me in her blog. Validation feels good. Thanks for the words Jan. It means a lot to know that you appreciate the work we do for you.





"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...