Just Feeling Good


Today is a good day. Yesterday was phenomenal. Tomorrow will be even better.


I am so proud of Team Red Pump for an incredible National Women and Girls HIV/AIDS Awareness Day. There were Red Pump Project events happening all across the country, and I feel honored to be a member of such a team...and speaking of great teams:


I'M AMPED !!!!!!!!


Amped 4-A-Cure, Inc. received some awesome news yesterday, and I am inspired by the hard work and dedication of my team. We are well on our way to being the world's charity of choice when it comes to cancer research (at least that's my plan, lol). I appreciate every person on my team so much that I need to call each one by name:


Xavier, Dany, Rocky, Sean, Natasha, Javier, Charlie, Ashley, Heath & Matt---I love you all:-)


Okay...so before I get too mushy, I better stop.


Have a wonderful day people...remember to treat yourself with the honor and respect you deserve.


"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

1 comment:

  1. I want my amped for a cure t-shirt to rock as well.

    Keep up the wonderful work that you do hon!!! ITS AMAZING.

    And to the teams of the organizations as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...