Rock The Red!

Photo Credit: Andre Michael Photography
Photo Editing: Chuck Holliday

I can't believe it's been almost a year already and it is time for the 2nd Annual Red Pump/Red Tie Affair to commemorate.  As you can see, I'm rocking my red pumps early in honor of the upcoming gala.  Last year was amazing, so I know this year will be even better!  Check out the details here, buy your ticket and/or make a donation for the cause.  All support is appreciated.  Want to sponsor?  Great, we need you.  Drop me a line, and I will forward over a sponsor packet asap.  Remember, "Awareness Is Always In Style." http://www.theredpumpproject.com/  


"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

1 comment:

  1. Great. I am wishing the event great success. I would love to be there and if not do something for you guys.

    Lovely picture.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...