STYLE Week Charlotte- My Top Picks

I am super geeked that Bridgette West had the vision for STYLE Week Charlotte.  I don't know about you, but I am so excited that the stylish community of the Queen City is coming together like this:-).  Totally makes me happy.  So, everyone has been asking where I will be during STYLE Week, well the answer is (drumroll please) everywhere, lol.  But really, check out my personal favs for STYLE Week Charlotte.  Don't miss out!  Check out the site for a full schedule, there is something for everyone. http://www.styleweekcharlotte.com/.

April 8th -The Kickoff Say RED: Cocktails & Conversations. For info, click here



April 9th- (the main event) Charlotte STYLE Magazine's 25 Most Stylish Event presented by Mercedes- Benz of South Charlotte. Gen. Admission tickets still available here.



April 10th- A Stylish Breakfast at Tiffany's.  An invitation only event for media, celebritites and socialites. Benefit for Style Foundation and the Amercian Heart Association Go Red Campaign.  I have a few spots available, so please let me know if you would like an invite.



April 12th- Tailored Tuesday presented by My 1st Suit and hosted by FLJ Enterprise. Great networking mixer for male clothiers, exclusive tailors, fashion and style industry insiders and those from the civic and business communities. To RSVP, email info@my1stsuit.com.


April 14th- UptownSocial Spring Fashion Crawl & Wine Tasting, click here for more info.


April 14th- Elevate Lifestyle Awards Party @ Suite


April 16th- The Grand Finale: Passport For Fashion presented by Charlotte SEEN





I'm preparing for a very "stylish week"...where is my personal stylist when I need her...I also need a personal driver for the week, any takers...LOL 


"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

1 comment:

  1. I had a great time at passport for fashion. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...