Questions & Answers


I'd like to know why it is so friggin difficult for some men to answer simple direct questions. You know the kind of questions I'm talking about: Are you married? Do you have a girlfriend? Do you have any children? You know, basic stuff. I can't tell you how many times a guy has either avoided answering these types of questions when I have asked him directly or just straight up lied...it's sooooooo annoying and unnecessary. I am asking these questions for a reason, if I didn't want the truth I would not have asked. Life is too short to play games.


On an unrelated topic...So, I have been getting all these weird marriage proposals on myspace lately...all guys from either Europe or Africa looking to marry me. C'mon, there has got to be an easier way to get a green card than to solicit unsuspecting American women on the internet. Good Lord, help the children.

1 comment:

  1. wow dude, honestly, if that's a frequent problem you encounter with guys... you really should change your dating circuit altogether.... that's really not a good sign.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...