Hit or Miss


I'm so happy that I have a sense of humor about life...and that I can recognize the humor in most situations--no matter how the situation may seem on the surface. For example, I'm a little frustrated that all the cool people that I have been meeting lately live far away from me. And the people I do meet who are in the city are full of crap, have ulterior motives or just won't tell the truth. For example, there's a guy I know who doesn't want to date me seriously because I am a Christian, yet I know for a fact that he is seeing someone who is seemingly even more religious than I am...Does anyone tell the truth anymore? I just have to laugh. I am just thankful that the Lord has me in the palm of His hand...and does not let me stray too far off the path. Thank Jesus for small favors...I'm rambling, but I think that's what blogs are for

2 comments:

  1. Well... Since you want the truth, I'm not really Mexican.... I am part Irish (Black Irrish) and Kampuchean....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd wager that cool folks remote from you know other cool folks near you, so networking with those cool folks at a distance might net you inside their wider circles of cool acquaintances.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...