Blessed


I have a lot going on for me right now...lots of clients, the magazine is flourishing and I'm moving on in my acting/modeling career (although I could seriously use a manager and a personal assistant for JSW Media Group, any takers). Quick shout out to Mason Price at Mdot Films--I had a great time shooting the film last week...can't wait to do more jobs with you.

I'm just feeling good about everything...mentally, physically and spiritually. I'm making quite a bit of headway with the poetry book, I am going to self-publish first, then who knows...someone may pick it up after they see how many I can move on my own. The other novel is going to take a bit more time...I'm off to a decent start, but since this is the first novel, I'm hitting a few snags. However, there are so many talented authors out there that I have been blessed enough to know and network with that getting some advice and guidance should not be too much of a problem.

A minister at church gave me a message last night that I am really taking to heart. He told me to make sure that I keep my mind on Christ because I have some intense blessings coming...Truer words have never been spoken. You know, in this industry, it is so easy to get caught up in the glamour, in the process of making connections and making money that you lose sight of what is important. I cannot allow myself to do that...I have to keep focused. My job above all else is to #1. Keep God first and #2. Be an example as to the goodness of the Lord...You can agree or disagree with that if you want, that's not my concern. Regardless, I'm here to bear witness, and that's exactly what I am doing. Like I often tell people, you not believing in what I believe in does not make it any less true for me in my world, lol.

And on that note...until next time...Peace and Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...