Thank you

Real success is finding your lifework in the work that you love.

- David McCullough



I am so full of emotion and so thankful this morning. As a writer, it is so encouraging to know that I have a voice that people want to hear. I have a voice that resonates with the souls of others. What a beautiful gift God has given me...the gift of words. I just wanted to thank you all for reading my blog and making me feel as if my writings have a place and a purpose. That spilling my emotions on a weekly basis, exposed for the entire world to see and ridicule, if they so choose, is welcomed and celebrated.

Thanks for giving me an audience to not only air my sometimes dirty laundry, but for giving me an outlet for the innermost workings of my soul-spirit...

Peace & Blessings,

Jameka

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...