I momentarily lost my mind...

Talk about taking things way too seriously this morning...After an entire day of working on various projects, I'm getting ready to let loose a little this evening. It just hit me. It's not that serious. Ladies, I can guarantee that these men are not losing any sleep over us and having a relationship (I know you feel me on this one Ms. Onika Pascal). They are out enjoying life...and that is exactly what I intend to do...I've been having such a ball lately, and I stupidly let some dumb thoughts creep back into my mind and ruin my mood this morning...dumb, dumb, dumb. Never again. Feel free to snatch my a@# back into reality if I start down this road again. I am a fabulous human being and I deserve the affection of someone who wants to give that affection without me pushing them into anything. So I apologize to myself and all of y'all for my temporary mind loss...never again. I'm back, sexy, single and ready to explore the possibilities of life ...And please note, as I have stated before, just 'cause I want to make myself more available doesn't even remotely negate my feelings for "the guy." They are still very much there, and growing more each day unfortunately. If I had not actually caught feelings for this individual, then maybe my blog as of late would have a slightly different tune. But so what, I think heartache and relationship woes makes me a much more interesting person. Empowered, secure, sensitive, fragile, confident, strong...each one of those characteristics describe me...I am not bound by convention and I cannot be labeled and put in a box. I love being me.

Love you all...Have a great rest of your weekend. Peace & Blessings.

-Jameka

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...