Questions

Questions
By Jameka “Poetri” Whitten

Did you feel it?
That comfort that only comes from being with the one you love to touch…to hold...to experience.

Did you hear it?
My trembling voice as I whispered your name over and over again while I caressed your ear with my tongue

Did you mean it?
When I asked, “What would you like?” And you said, “Everything.”

I’m asking you publicly, but I await a secret answer for just the two of us to share.

Did you feel it?
My unconditional love for you…

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:09 AM

    Your touch was sensual and sweet
    Like feeling a rose brushing Against my smooth skin igniting
    Passion igniting flames of fire

    Hearing my name in your erotic
    Whisper was music in paradise
    Giving visions of a waterfall
    Surrounded by a lush tropica
    Garden making my sheiver as
    Your tongue blisses me in rapture

    Everything you desire in ecstasy
    Making your desires my most
    Yearning fulfillment must I share
    With no limitations for where we
    Go will be our ecstasy

    I wait in a state of immense
    Passion that we share our
    Desires that no other can give
    Let me whisper in your hear
    Telling you what will make
    Your skin turn to fire

    The bliss you will then feel
    Beyound your every thought of
    Unconditional love my gift for
    Receiving your love long sought!!!

    by Jazzy

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...