Holiday Cheer

I love the holidays. I have been in such a good mood all week, and it’s been great. I get to attend my first official holiday soiree of the season Saturday night at this swanky country club. Should be a good time. I love dressing up. I decided against going with a date this year, I had such a good time with all the handsome bachelors last year that I decided to try my luck again…I may also go out tomorrow night as well, one of my promoter friends is throwing a nice little shindig that could be fun. We’ll see what happens.

I’m thinking of doing another New Year’s get together…last year, I had a very cool gathering with a handful of close peeps, think there was about six or seven of us. We had a ball, I made this breakfast spread which included waffles with any kind of topping you could think of…I even had fresh strawberries and real maple syrup ( I only have maple syrup in my house, I don’t fool with that other stuff)…I love entertaining and having people over. One of the reasons why I purchased my home was so that people could have a place to come over and chill. My house has definitely become the spot, hence the reason why I have 23 people coming over for dinner tomorrow. It’s going to be so much fun…my fam and friends are all comedians, including my mom…she’s the true jokester, she always has everyone cracking up all through dinner. It should definitely be a good time. If anyone is in the Charlotte area, and needs somewhere to go, look me up, I got room. What’s an extra couple of people when I am already gonna have a full house.

I would love to go somewhere for Christmas, but with all of the projects I gotta finish up by the end of the year, there is no way I can leave….it would be too irresponsible. So, my traveling will have to wait until 07…And it’ll be nonstop then…I have trips scheduled to NYC, Miami, DC, Atlanta, Chicago (twice), Hawaii, St. Louis and Indianapolis. Crazy. I’ll barely be home, which is just how I like it. I may be taking a corporate job soon where I’ll get to travel at least one a month, that’ll be so ideal for me. It’s funny ‘because I always tend to travel with an entourage, you would swear I’m already famous. I have a fashion designer/stylist friend who is always willing to roll (and it doesn’t hurt that she is a former make up artist as well), my publicist is also a good friend of mine, one of my models who doubles as a marketing intern, and my little sister is also a burgeoning stylist (and an excellent personal assistant when I actually pay her, lol)…So I’m already rolling with a glam squad so to speak, I guess I’m ready for my close up, hahahahahaha. Now all I need is a personal photographer, any takers?

The poetry book is coming along quite nicely. I’m too excited about that project, and I hope you all will support and buy a copy when it’s ready.

I guess that’s it for now, I’ll be sure to give you all the post Thanksgiving wrap up. Have a great day people. Love ya.

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...