This Social Butterfly Takes Flight


Being an entrepreneur is hard work. Interesting and captivating, but hard work nonetheless. Last week was, to say the very least, challenging. But I can't say that I would want it any other way. I love my life, especially with all of its twists, turns and mountainous roadblocks from time to time. Life in itself is call for celebration. I am a single, well-educated, culturally and spiritually aware woman, who isn't afraid to express herself and take risks. Yeah, I may think too much sometimes, but it never stops me from living.

Professionally speaking, I am one of the driving forces behind the production of one of the most vibrant and intriguing independent publications on the East Coast. I have a great business partner who complements me in such a way that we make an incredible team. I have been afforded the pleasurable opportunity of being able to openly pursue my dreams in the entertainment, fashion and publishing fields. What more could I ask for? It's time for me to take flight and soar. My limits are only bound by my imagination.

I am letting God lead my life and living my dreams on my own terms. Not many can say that in this day and age. I am not afraid to be unique, and I am not afraid to be vulnerable. It's that vulnerability that keeps me grounded and in tune to what is important in life: God. Love. Family. Friends and being in service to humanity.

I guess, to sum it all up...Today and everyday, I am thankful to God for my talents, my loving family and beautiful friends--both on and offline.

Have a lovely Thanksgiving Holiday. Wish me luck, I have 23 people coming over for dinner, lol

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...