Guess Who's Coming?

No one...No one is coming to visit...however, I am in redecoration mode and I'd love to redo the guest room. Right now it's a reading room/guest room/den combination. And it will probably stay that way until I bite the bullet and just buy a new bedroom suit for the room. The problem is that I have very expensive tastes. Nevertheless I found a site that I could use to outfit the space fairly reasonably. Coaster Furniture seems to have some decent stuff. I'll surf around on their site and see if I can come up with anything that I want to order. Now all I have to do is figure out what colors would go well in that room...

So at least when someone decides to finally come visit, the room will be ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...