Manic Monday...not really

So from time to time, I work temp jobs to supplement my ambitious dream of being an entrepreneur. Hey…still gotta pay the bills when clients are slow with their invoices, lol. I’m loving this gig that I’m working today…Not only do I get to watch TV all day long, but I can freely use the computer and the internet without some crazy supervisor on a power trip giving me grief because they decided micro managing is the only managerial style that makes them happy…

But enough about that…on to other things. I‘ve decided to do my annual cleansing of the mind and body. I refuse to go into 2007 with the same baggage that I’ve carried all year, emotional and otherwise.

It’s time to get clean—free and clear of negativity and self doubt. I want to experience new things, new people, and new situations. I love life, and I am ready to explore. I’ve been in a rut for the past few months, and it’s time to break the shackles of this box in which I have placed myself. “Give us Free”…lmao, those of you who have seen the movie will get the reference.

Anyway…this is random, but I came across this great post about Black Male Stereotypes…check it out when you get a moment: Speak Freely/The Truth About Black Men
I would love to hear your thoughts about this. Let’s get some good discussion going...

Well, I should get back to work, I’ll post more later. Just wanted to fill you all in, at least partially.

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...