Tick...Tick...Tick


Everywhere I look these days, a lot of my friends are either preparing to get married or getting ready for a little bundle of joy to arrive. All this kid talk has seriously got me listening to that incessant ticking my biological clock can't (or won't) seem to let me forget about, LMAO. Anyway, instead of getting all freaked out about the lack of plausible prospects for my "baby daddy" (please there will be no kids--not even adopted ones--until there is a nice, simple yet elegant gold band (well, platinum or white gold) around my finger after exchanging vows in the presence of God and our families. But if I were to have a child anytime soon, I must say that I would have a ball shopping for them...especially when it comes to outfitting my child’s room and doing the whole cool interior design thing. I can see myself getting obsessed (and somewhat fanatical) with finding the perfect kids bed for my little angel to slumber in. I was a somewhat spoiled only child, so I had the typical pink and white princess room, complete with a canopy bed. How my mom afforded to create that kind of sanctuary for me while living in the hood is still a mystery to moi. I guess stranger things have happened…Hope everyone’s Monday is going well…

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...