Paranoia

This month I celebrate my one year anniversary of purchasing my house. I must say that it feels great to be a home owner. But of course, with that comes a great deal of responsibility. What happens when something breaks...I gotta fix it...What happens when my yard needs cutting...I gotta cut it. Seriously, I really need a husband right now for the completely unappealing task of taking out the trash and putting it on the curb for Friday morning pick up. And I am so happy I don't live in a place where there are so many natural disasters because I am paranoid enough as it is dealing with my ghetto neighbors...Maybe I should just put together one of those Emergency Kits...so much to do, so little time (Obviously I have enough time to think of too many random subjects to write about, lol)

1 comment:

  1. My momma pays the hispanic gentleman up the block to do it for her. He seems to take a liking to our yard...don't ask why.

    But on the note of a husband...can't go wrong with that either.

    congrats on the anniversary. There's no place like home...YOUR HOME.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...