And It Continues

Who would think that you would have so much to do with a newly constructed home. Don't get me wrong, I'm in love with my house. I spend countless hours in an upstairs bedroom that I converted into a home office. I have a peaceful and relaxing bedroom and a great welcoming kitchen....but keeping up with all of these repairs has got me about to tear my hair out at the root...the latest is issue is with the outlets. The outlets on one side of the living room just won't work. Just stopped working all of a sudden...What the heck? I didn't know that I was supposed to have an eclectrician on standby, waiting patiently to do my bidding. Perhaps I should just turn my dwelling into a commercial space, then I wouldn't have to lean on the electricians who charge an arm and leg to the simple homeowners. Instead, I could use company money to pay for power supply repair, and I'd be all good. I'm such a girl...I really should learn how to do some simple home repair (and car maintenance for that matter), but I have a completely antiquated (hope I spelled that correctly) attitude when it comes to manual labor, I think I'll just leave it up to the menfolk, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...