Let me Introduce Myself...

My name is Jameka, and I have yet another business venture, lol. I'm not sure if I officially announced my new company, JSW Media Group...but if I didn't, I am now. JSW Media Group is a consulting firm specializing in assisting individuals, small businesses and non-profit organizations with all of their communication, marketing and public relations needs. Our industry focus is: Fashion, Entertainment, Music, Publishing, and The Arts: Visual & Performing. I am also happy to announce that my good friend Jason "Verse" Anderson will be taking on the momentous task of buidling the corporate website and of course Chuck Holliday of URM fame, will assist with branding and promotions. I guess I'll need new business cards:-). Anyway, just wanted to keep all five of my loyal readers in the loop, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...