Oooohhhh, I want one...

I know y'all must be sick of hearing about my house...but I can't help but be excited about being a homeowner. I finally feel like a responsible adult:-) Anyway, I was searching around the internet (big surprise I know) and I found a site for address plaques. Yep, you read that correctly, an address plaque. I know my current home doesn't really warrant one of these lovely plaques, but when I get the right spot, preferably when I buy my next crib (which I hope is with a husband so that we can combine our income and get a really, really dope house), I'd like a plaque that says Whitten Residence (or applicable last name is I am married) right above the address...that would be too cute.

I think I also want a puppy. I'm not sure about kids at this point in life, but I'd really like a cute puppy that grows into a cool dog. And I don't want one of those punk dogs either, I don't need anything the size of my purse. I have to draw the line somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...