Question for the Parents

Okay...as usual, I'm down to the wire trying to find the "perfect" gift for a few of my friends who have either had a child recently or are about to become parents. At least Verse made it easy and has a registry...but my other boy, who I love dearly like a brother, has not been so accommodating. He and his girl are not officially "together" so I was thinking of getting him the Emily crib so that when his little one comes to visit his bachelor pad, the baby actually has a real place to sleep...I know it's a lot for a non family member to spend on a gift, but like I said before, I love my friend dearly and would give him anything he needed in a second...and vice versa, that's when you know you are truly family. So what do you guys think? The kid isn't due til March, so I have some time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:05 AM

    Wow a crib, that's wassup. I'm still waiting on a crib from someone (not hinting at you thought Meka lol) but wow that's is definitely nice of you for real. And haha at the shout of atleast having a registry

    Jason/VerSe

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...