The Circle of Life

There is so much in this life to be thankful for...family, friends, love. It's such a beautiful existence we live. People take so much for granted. But today, I see the beauty in the world around me. Life is a circle, in just two weeks, I have been witness to death, birth and the proclamation of love. I mean, one of my friends welcomed his baby girl into the world. At the same time, one of my good friends mourns the passing of a loved one...while yet another friend celebrates her engagement and upcoming wedding...this circle we live in is full of so many emotions...I just hope that everyone takes advantage of what this world has to offer...

On a separate note, does anyone know what makes an apprporiate first communion gift. I'm christian, but I'm a little ignorant when it comes to catholicism (my first serious boyfriend was catholic, so you would think I would have learned something, lol). I did come across a site for first communion gifts among other things, but there are a lot of choices. I don't know, I'm probably thinking too hard on this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...