Absence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder

Man, I really miss writing in my blog…it’s been way too long, but I’ve had so much work to do recently that it has been impossible to keep up—something had to give, lol.

Life has been insane lately…insane but great. Lots of moving and shaking going on, and I am so excited about it. In the last month alone, I have acquired a number of new clients for JSW Media Group. It is so interesting working on my own business (as opposed to working for the man, lol). Aside from the tremendous amount of work associated with the magazine, I am about to kick into high gear with my modeling and acting endeavors. My goal is to get a magazine feature by January 2008 and some kind of TV hosting gig by December of this year. If Tangi (one of the best publicist in the whole wide world) has anything to say about it, I will definitely get my wish. Man, Tangi has been phenomenal---she keeps me on track, one of the few people who has the authority to tell me what to do—and I’ll actually do it.

Unfortunately, I am in search of a new personal manager. The last situation I was involved in just was not working out so if anyone knows of someone good, please let me know. I’m in the process of interviewing a few people, but I am still annoyed that my last manager didn’t work out---but things change and you just have to know how to roll with the punches.

Anyway, enough about that…I am blessed and that is all that really matters. Hope you all tuned in to my show last night (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/morethansex)…the topic was “The Lost Art of Seduction.” Believe me, it’s not as “sexy” as it sounds. But we did discuss what true courtship means, and how it all starts in the mind before the physical ever even comes into to play. And Ms. Onika Pascal blessed us with one heck of a sensual poem...you have to download the show to hear what I am talking about. But you know how we get down on the show, one crazy email or phone call and who knows what direction tonight’s show will go in…Nevertheless, it’s all good.

More updates to come…I won’t leave you hanging for too much longer…

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...