A Brand New World


Change is a beautiful thing. To say that I have made some life altering decisions during the past few weeks would be an understatement to the nth degree…but it is what it is, and I am thankful to God for giving me the wisdom and understanding to make some tough decisions.

I can’t go into too much detail, but I have refocused personally and professionally. I am so excited about my new direction. Anyway, I have plenty of work to do this year, but I wanted to thank you all for wanting to be a part of this journey with me. I’ve got plenty of updates to share later, but I did want to pop into the blogosphere real quick to say, Thank you, I appreciate you and Happy New Year. Remember, 2008 is the year for dream fulfillment. Go for your dreams this year, it’s time to make it happen.

Peace & Blessings

1 comment:

  1. good luck to you Jameka...on all that you set your heart to do. God's guidance can't steer you wrong. Remain focused and steadfast in his path.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...