Mental Health Day

Sometimes you just need to take a much needed mental health break…well that is exactly what we did last week. I rounded up two of my five partners in crime Kirsten and Jacinta (Kiki met up with us later, Khendra is out of state and Erin was doing her own thing, working hard for JSW Media Group---which in retrospect, I guess I should have been working as well considering it is my company after all, lol)…


Anyway, it was an impromptu get together with the ladies to do what we do best, Laugh, Talk, and Laugh some more…We talked about men, faith, our careers, our family, friends…you name it, we discussed it. Some of the talk definitely would have made even the manliest of men blush, but we kept the convo PG-13…for the most part. It was just nice to be out and about at a non industry event. And it is at our secret after work hang out spot. Mums the word on that, I need to keep it a secret for awhile until if/when I find a new location that is chill and way from the masses. I love what I do, but so much of who I am as a person is being silly and carefree and you can’t always do that in the confines of a work related outing…Being an emerging socialite is exhausting…

Peace & Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...