Terrified…

Okay, so I am actually contemplating getting into another true, genuine, adult relationship. Talk about being terrified and in strong denial that this could be happening. By choice, I haven’t had a boyfriend in quite a while. True I have dated, or at least tried to date, but in terms of being a true committed relationship. It has been a long minute. Am I ready to put in the work? Well, that’s the question of the century isn’t it? I would like to think that I am…but there is always that uncertainty. Here are the things I know for sure: I know I can stay faithful. I know that he loves me. I am not only attracted to this man physically but mentally and spiritually. God has sent me a brother who loves God and abides by his commandments. I have been sent someone who wants to take care of me, who is a gentleman without being chauvinistic. He is passionate about his work, but still attentive enough to respect mine and what I have to do to make it. He is secure, not jealous and a complement to my personality in so many ways. For the first time in a long time, I can actually see a future with someone. A huge step for me….a huge step.


Peace & Blessings

1 comment:

  1. Terrified? With God involved? nuh uh...sop this up with a biscuit (put some in a brown paper bag for me lmao...I'm still waiting for my delivery)

    glad to see you around again.

    you were missed.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...