A Beautiful day

Yesterday, I spent my entire lunch break sitting outside and enjoying the luxurious weather (see photos taken on the Blackberry)...truly a gift from God.

I was thrilled that I was able to get out and about and just "break." Sometimes it is necessary to just take a few minutes for yourself regardless of the craziness of everyday life. Now, when I have to deal with my insane schedule over the next couple of days, I can at least think back to serenity of that "me" time, that I selfishly took without remorse.






It has been an incredible week people. I am proud to know that I witnessed history. Can't wait to see what's next for this country. No rest for the weary, President Elect Obama is ready to get to work, check out the website, www.change.gov.

I must also shout out a few of my favorite independent authors...a big congrats to my people Onika Pascal and John J Terry on their new books...They have just released some phenomenal collections, more details coming soon on both of their projects...

I hope to see you all at my next networking mixer at PJ's Coffee & Lounge on Thursday, November 13th. Should be a good look. Click on the flyer for details.





Peace & Blessings...Happy Friday, enjoy the day!

"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

1 comment:

  1. Amazing sights! A-MA-ZINGGG! Here in my country the fall is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...