Obama Wins...No More Excuses


I share a similar sentiment that I have been hearing all across the nation through text messages, the blogosphere, myspace, facebook and twitter...I am so proud to be an American today--for the first time in a long time...no, let's be real, for the first time ever, I am truly proud to be an American.
The cynics may think that President Elect Barack Obama's message of hope and change is a bit unrealistic...but for me, last night proved that we as an entire community have finally, and collectively, acknowledged that things are not perfect and that change has been a long time coming...we are no longer going to lend a blind eye and a deaf ear to the very real and considerable problems we face on all fronts. As Obama said last night, it is going to take us all working together to get it right. I have a renewed faith in fellow Americans and a renewed faith in the impact of my own civic responsiblities.
I'm ready to work, how about you? No more excuses...

1 comment:

  1. THANK GOD for guilty white liberals!!!!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...