Temperature Check



What a difference a day makes. I took the day off yesterday to be pitiful and sick in my house—I will never do that again. After one day off (mind you, my definition of day off is only taking one conference call and facilitating a casting call for a client in between body aches and coughs…exhaustion is a b*%^#), I had to play catch up all day today…and when I say all day…I mean ALL DAY. Nevertheless, I have proved somewhat effective. I’ve been returning calls, setting up meetings, rewriting web content, being ignored by two of my six business partners (just joking fellas, but I couldn’t resist)…you know the usual. Had some famous people stop through the studio today, which is always an added bonus for working for a network.

So, I give today an 8.5 on a scale of 1-10. Only thing that could make it better…well, I’ll keep that to myself for now.

Peace & Blessings


"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...