Want Sex? I do...

It seems that the world is in the tight grip of Sex and The City 2 mania.  Women everywhere are buying stillettos and designer cocktail dresses to mimic the fabulousness of what they will see on the big screen this upcoming week.  Thousands of Carries, Mirandas, Samanthas and Charlottes are sipping Cosmos, waiting for the show to begin...

I'm definitely excited about the premiere, but I'm not to the point of obsession just yet (yet being the operative word)

Anyway...here are my Sex and The City plans.  If you are in Charlotte...feel free to join me.

Tuesday, May 25th


My client Charlotte STYLE Magazine  is the official host for Charlotte's prescreening of the movie...Kudos for STYLE!

And on Wednesday, May 26th  You can party and see the film...



Personally, I'm looking forward to the Dolce & Gabbana fashion show...I need some D & G in my life (among other things, lol)


Unfortunately, those of you who aren't in the know missed out on the Tuesday event, tickets are sold out...however, you may be able to snatch a ticket or two for Wednesday's event.  Visit http://www.officialprescreening.com/ and get yours...you don't want to miss it...


Okay...enough sex for one day...I'm sure I'll have something juicier for you tomorrow...

Peace & Blessings


"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by to show you plenty love!! Jameka Shamae rocks! I love the blog site. I am so excited to follow it. Stay beautiful and inspirational, love. PEACE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Stephanie. I'm excited to be working with you this week and hopefully in the future. I love your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...