Relaxed and Rejuvenated

How did I, with all my diva glam and innate fabulousness, spend the Memorial Day weekend--mostly in a tank top and sweats, but boy did I enjoy it.  I took the time to hang out at my own house, something I rarely get to do most days, especially with the constant flow of meetings, events, work, etc. It was great doing nothing--well, that's not exactly true.  I took the weekend to completely reorganize by home office.  I decided that in order to make room for the new things to come into your life, you HAVE to dispose of the old stuff, it is a must. 

However, I wouldn't be me if I didn't spend at least part of the time working an event.  I attended the first night of Summer Jazz at Tutto Mondo (that's here in Charlotte for my out of state followers).  Music was by The Queen's Collective, and I must say it was a good time.  I enjoyed myself quite a bit. 


I was there representing Amped 4-A-Cure, Inc and making sure everyone was AMPED! Good news is that we found out the event is going to be weekly for June.  What more can you ask for? Live Music, Good Food, Great People, Cool Venue...and FREE.  Fellas, good place to bring a date!  Check out the flyer below for details:


I hope I can count on some of you to join me one of these weekends...Don't miss out:-)


Peace & Blessings



"Creativity is a Drug I can't live without"

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good time :)


    Check out my Blog;)
    http://anonymouscandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...